Saturday, May 1, 2010

HiYa

It was a dark and stormy night.
Anz told her pet monkey.
"Ah, Glad to see you have joined us, Reader" She says.
"Today I'd like to tell you about a little friend of mine, I like to call him the 'character map'. If you're looking for him, try visiting START, then go see programs, accessories, and last, but certainly not least, system tools. You should see him there. If not your computer may not support it and you can look at the bottom of this page for a few to copy and paste"

"But enough of that, let me tell you about his special smileys!"
♥♦♪♫☺☻♠♣☼
"Reader, do you see those symbols swirling around above us?" Anz asks.
"Whats that? Those aren't interesting enough for you?"
¤▪▫◊●
"I know, I know. Those aren't much better. So here. Go! Go ahead and explore it for yourself!."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam!!!